Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Just, Let It Go



‘Just, let it go’
Let it go? Oh, is that really all I have to do?


Surely it sounds simple but what about all those things that come with it?
Letting go is like when you are ready to get on the train, but you have to either carry a big fat bag full of memories, or to ditch it. Either way would be hard to choose.


Last night when I was sitting at the fav corner of my room next to the window at 4 in the morning, like always, I looked out of it.  Desperately hoping I’d see a white Toyota parked not far from the guard house. I had a thought.

What if….
What if I had never met you?
What if I didn't reply those flirty text messages of yours?


But

Starting today, I need and I have to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remain and look forward to what’s coming next. Dear heart, please help me remember this.

Starting today, I need and I have to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remain and look forward to what’s coming! This should be my new resolution.


Today

Today I will start living the life I have always wanted to live for forever.

Today is the day that I have realised my life revolves around people making me happy but is that the kind of life I want?

Life is real and I am gonna start living it today!


Because

Life is too short for living in the past!
Life is like a bike. You need to keep moving forward to stay balanced.

Though your heart has been shattered to millions of pieces, you have to keep hoping.

Hoping for the good. For the better. For the best.


Though it might be hard, I know, but you just have to do it, anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...